Any of us raised in any industry that required cleaning remembers the phrase, “If you’ve got time to lean, you’ve got time to clean!” In this current age of distancing, working remotely, and reduced staffing, we’re suggesting employers take advantage of our less structured work days to get, and keep, employees up-to-speed on key skills and job-related information – all from the safety of their home offices. As our work days are more self-directed than dictated, we’re suggesting a new mantra: “If you’ve got time to burn, you’ve got time to learn!”
ALERT – Self Serving Promotional Speak Coming Your Way!
Lots of them, actually, ranging from ISO 9001 and IATF Internal Auditor Training to CAD Design and Time Management and Organizational Skills. But enough about what we offer, let’s talk about what remote learning can do for your business.
- Engage with your employees – during and after the course work is complete. Our instructors are live, and our courses are designed to encourage regular attendee engagement, allow for chat, ask questions, apply learning and give and get feedback. And when the course is over, we are still am available resource for questions.
- Provide options that support different learning needs. We all learn differently. For employees who may take more time to understand, absorb, and apply – we have a self-guided course option where they can learn at their own pace. Great on it’s own, or as a supplement after a Virtual Learning session.
- Bring new employees up-to-speed, and keep skills sharp with seasoned employees. Every business we work with has gone through some degree of employee change. Remote learning provides a great opportunity to on-board or refresh key skills. We can help with Course Development as well! From writing to design to voice-over, let us know what you need and we’ll lean in to get it done. (Your HR and Training Teams will thank you for the help!)
- Provide structure in a self-guided workday. Think of it as another meeting or check-in opportunity – comfy clothes encouraged.
- Keep your teams on track for targeted annual learning requirements. Another win for the HR and Training departments who need to deliver and track employee annual learning requirements!
The following courses are available for virtual classroom enrollment now. Course start months indicated in the grid below. Additional information is available in the Training Section of our website, or is just an email or phone call away.
- AutoCAD Fundamentals 1 – 3 Half-Day Sessions – October, November
- AutoCAD Fundamentals 2 – 2 Half-Day Sessions – November
- Corrective Action / Root Cause – 1 Half-Day Session – October
- Foundations of Supervision – 6 Half-Day Sessions – November
- IATF 16949 Awareness – 6 Half-Day Sessions – October
- IATF 16949 Internal Auditor – 8 Half-Day Sessions – November
- ISO 9001:2015 Awareness – 4 Half-Day Sessions – August, September
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor – 6 Half-Day Sessions – September, October
- Time Management and Organizational Skills – 1 Half-Day Session – August, September
Virtual Learning is a great way to keep your teams engaged and upbeat while working remotely. We’ve got a great team of instructors ready to teach, interact, share and stay connected to ensure the successful absorption and application of key skills. Call us today to discuss your immediate and long-term needs. We’ll work with you to design and manage custom curriculum plans that keep things a bit more normal as we all head back to work – and remember, if you’ve got time to burn, you’ve got time to learn!
Until next month –
Cheryl and Team