Designed to prepare participants to be effective Quality Management System auditors for ISO 9001, plus automotive requirements. Attendees will learn to audit against the standard, including core tools and how to apply the appropriate requirements to actual workplace situations.
- Gain a clear understanding of the requirements and the companies’ application of the requirement.
- Knowledge of audit phases.
- Increased effectiveness in conducting an audit.
- How to ask questions that lead to objective evidence of compliance or noncompliance.
- Process auditing is defined in depth, with each participant identifying the processes and components of the processes in their company.
- Emphasis is placed on auditing against defined requirements and not on personal bias.
- Learn how to correctly document deficiencies.
- Improve the auditor’s ability to identify system weaknesses and areas where actual practice does not meet the requirements of the Standard.
- Auditors are taught how to audit in such a manner that encourages corrective action.