Participants will learn a structured problem-solving process using facts to identify the root of a problem and eliminate the possibility of recurrence. In addition to learning root cause principles and methods, participants will then apply learnings to real company issues so that the principles can be effectively implemented within their organization.
- Develop an understanding of the 7-step problem solving approach for corrective action.
- Develop an ability to identify recurring difficulties present in many businesses.
- Use the 7-step problem solving technique to determine root causes of these problems.
- Elimination of recurring problems and systematic improvements to put you a step ahead of your competitors.
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- Increased profitability with decreased fire-fighting.
- Employees will transfer skills learned to all aspects of their jobs and become more proactive in seeking solutions to everyday difficulties.