This dynamic training course is designed to drive awareness of IATF 16949 standards and requirements at a high level. Participants will get an overview of the standard, as well as highlights from case studies that show appropriate requirements to actual workplace situations. Targeted at higher level Operations and Quality management who will be responsible for overseeing compliance and employee training.
- Gain a general understanding of the Standard requirements and your companies’ application of the requirement with an emphasis on the automotive process approach and risk-based thinking.
- General awareness of audit phases.
- General understanding of what conducting an effective audit consists of. .
- Understanding of questions used to lead to objective evidence of compliance or noncompliance.
- Basic definition / understanding of auditing, with each participant identifying the processes and components of the processes in their company.
- Learn how to correctly document deficiencies.
- Learn how to support your company auditor’s ability to identify system weaknesses and areas where actual practice does not meet the requirements of the Standard.
- Understanding of corrective action and how to support your company auditors in leading audits that encourage it.