Communication skills helps attendees develop fundamental elements of business communication. This course can be leveraged as an introduction or refresher for effective written and verbal communications, and focuses on core elements of strong communication. Gain insight and ideas on how to understand people and communicate accordingly.
- Clarity – Getting to the point in a language your audience will understand.
- Structure – Following a simple story-telling structure of having an introduction, a middle, and an end.
- Audience – Understanding your audience, what they need to interpret from the communication and how to deliver it in a way that they will understand.
- Consistency – Ensuring your communications are consistent in tone, structure and language.
- Basic communication skills.
- Understanding Personality Styles.