- Business Development Perspective – A way of thinking about your life and your business, and the interrelationship between the two. This will help you work on your business, not in
- Life Purpose – This section helps put you in touch with the life purpose that is already inside of you. It will show you how to put your business in perspective and let it serve you instead of you serving it.
- Company Story – The company story is a narrative that differentiates you and your business from the masses. It exposes what motivates you; your passion, opportunity, and love for what you do and what you represent.
- Strategic Objective – Your Strategic Objective is a clear, detailed written statement of what your business will look like when it is complete. It provides a sense of direction and goals. It is a strong basis for decision-making, planning, and business development activities
- Key Strategic Indicators – Key Strategic Indicators are the quantification of your company’s condition compared with the key elements of your Strategic Objective. Every business owner needs a quantified, systematic, objective way to observe the progress of his/her business.
- Problem Solving – The Problem Solving Process is a method by which you can identify frustrating underlying business conditions and create system solutions to eliminate these undesirable conditions. This process teaches you the primary skill of systemic thinking. It is a tool for coping with frustrations, problems, and opportunities in your business.
- Purposeful Business Manager – This section helps you become the role model for behavior and spirit in your company. As the owner/manager of your business, you have a profound effect on your employees. You need to demonstrate the behavior that will have the most positive effect on your employees.
- Point of View in Action – Your point of view includes your attitudes, opinions, and the basic approach you take in managing your business. Knowing that your perspective shapes your reality helps you understand how to make your point of view productive and make them positively affect your business.
- Managing your time -“Time” is simply another word for “Life.” Managing your time provides you with the tools you need to make the best possible use of your time, objectively looking at your habits and deliberately choosing more productive habits – enables you to create an ideal daily routine.